COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Our staff and guests’ safety remain our top priority, and we will be implementing social distancing and safety measures according to the most recent CDC, state, and local government guidelines.
These measures include:
1. Guests are required to wear face masks and to have temperature checks at check-in.
2. Guests must observe social distancing of 6 feet from other parties
3. The Laredo Center for the Arts will be installing a plexiglass screen at our front desk.
4. The Laredo Center for the Arts providing hand sanitizer throughout the building.
5. Scheduling common area sanitizing throughout the day.
6. Implementing guidelines for onsite staff, including temperature checks, face masks, and distance requirements.
Stay home, but stay social! Social media is the fastest way for us to provide updates. We’ll continue to share news and content about our online exhibitions, children's activities, online yoga, and more while staying part of the social conversation.