COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Our staff and guests’ safety remain our top priority, and we will be implementing social distancing and safety measures according to the most recent CDC, state, and local government guidelines.
These measures include:
1. ALL visitors are recommended to wear masks at all times.
2. Guests must observe social distancing of 6 feet from other parties at all times.
3. The Laredo Center for the Arts provides hand sanitizer throughout the building. Guests are encouraged to sanitize periodically.
4. LCA staff provides common area sanitizing throughout the day.
5. Implemented guidelines for onsite staff: face masks and social distancing requirements.
Stay social! Social media is the fastest way for us to provide updates. We’ll continue to share news and content about our exhibitions, children's activities, online yoga, and more while staying part of the social conversation.