COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Our staff and guests’ safety remain our top priority, and we will be implementing social distancing and safety measures according to the most recent CDC, state, and local government guidelines.
These measures include:
1. Masks are required for ALL visitors. Guests are required to wear face masks at all times.
2. Guests are subject to temperature checks at all times.
3. Guests must observe social distancing of 6 feet from other parties at all times.
4. Plexiglass barriers installed at the front desk. Will
5. The Laredo Center for the Arts providing hand sanitizer throughout the building.
6. Schedule common area sanitizing throughout the day. Increase sanitation of all areas including high touchpoints.
7. Implemented guidelines for onsite staff: temperature checks, face masks, and social distance requirements.
Stay home, but stay social! Social media is the fastest way for us to provide updates. We’ll continue to share news and content about our online exhibitions, children's activities, online yoga, and more while staying part of the social conversation.